What a fun question! I’m going to do 20 short explanations because I can’t limit to 20 words, hahaha. Okay, here I go:
1. Independent (I love just doing things alone. I think it’s because I was an only child and was always raised in that way)
2. Curious about life (why I’m here, the beginning, etc)
4. I joke around a lot, I think I have a pretty good sense of humor with my friends (that sounds douche-y to say but whatevz*~)
8. Artistic, painting, drawing, etc. Love exploring artists and aesthetics that are original/interesting to me. My mother’s side of family (and her included) all had a big involvement with art and I grew up around it.
9. Love of philosophy, spirituality, religion. Love learning about it all. Not really making a judgement on each but observing each and admiring good things about each.
10. I kind of have a big mouth. I can’t stop myself from being one of those annoying people who need to join in on a debate in class. I can’t keep my opinions to myself once someone says something ignorant or judgmental.
11. It takes a lot for me to call someone a close friend. I don’t like being in a huge crowd of people and going out. I feel uncomfortable and it all feels superficial to me. It’s something I can resent about myself sometimes, but it’s just who I am.
12. Going off the previous, I’m just someone who needs to always dig deeper into everything. In relationships, I want to feel a connection with a person in their soul. I can’t stand talking about nothing and small talk. I just need something deeper. It can frustrate me. Same with my interest in spirituality.
13. Think it’s cause I’m an Aries, but I can have a pretty short temper with people, but only if I’ve been pushed too many times.
14. If I like someone, I will just tell them. I have no game whatsoever
15. I hate conflict
16. I’m an idealist to the core. Kind of annoyed at myself over it sometimes
17. I’m outgoing and confident when I’m not alone. Usually when I’m alone I just keep to myself and observe
18. I find that I put a lot more into my friendships and relationships than they do back, and when I finally realize it I feel kind of betrayed and feel like I never knew them to begin with.
19. (kind of going on about the previous, but) I always think the best of everyone. Which has kind of hurt me. I don’t know why but I have no walls up whatsoever, and I just kind of think that if I wouldn’t do something, then no one else would either. So I always find myself surprised and hurt by people.
20. Cynical about love, lovey dovey movies, mushy stuff. Kind of hard to not roll my eyes over it. Probably because I’m subconsciously bitter about my lack of romantic partners
I totally get it, a lot of people simply use substances to "meditate" but I feel like that just defeats the whole purpose of meditating. Yeah, your blog is so awesome though, I'm going into my 3rd year of college so I NEED to learn how to meditate
True! And yeah meditation is very helpful for university, hahahaha. When I don’t get sleep from studying all night, 20 min of meditation is a big help.